Riders bulletin n.2/2021

Riders bulletin n.2 📒July 13, 2021

It is mandatory – per race rules and to comply with the Italian Cycling Federation FCI – that all participants have a UCI approved racing license (UCI logo and number).

Therefore, you should get or renew your national cycling federation UCI valid racing license.

You no longer need a letter from your national cycling federation authorizing you to race abroad. 

The alternative is to do a daily racing license in Italy and it will cost 10 Euro per day of racing (one per stage).

You’ll also need a medical declaration

Often, a national racing license includes additional benefits such as insurance while racing and even training. All that said, we recommend that you obtain a racing license with your national cycling federation and that you use the daily license as a backup plan. 

In any case, one or the other is mandatory and if you don’t comply you won’t be able to race.

Best regards from the Appenninica team.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.