Riders bulletin n.3 📒July 20, 2021
This is the 3rd rider bulletin. These bulletins will provide useful information, news, and mandatory action reminders. We are 54 days out.
Hotel packages and extras are listed on the website and you’ll be able to book them from your events area in Active.com. Reserve any packages now (we don’t guarantee that packages will be available after July).
Basics and Updates:
- The riders’ bulletins will be saved on the website so that you won’t have to dig them out of your inbox. Make sure you read them all.
- If you have a companion or supporters with you, we offer specific services and packages (only companions who have a companion package can access certain areas). Write to us with questions.
- On the website, you can find lots of information and we add more useful info periodically. The FAQ page is updated with the questions that we get asked the most.
- What is included in your race entry is listed under What you get.
Reminders and To Do:
- Racing license. If you have missed the racing license email you can find it here.
- Do you know of anyone that could join you? Registration closes July 31st.
- Rules. The race rules are published here (you can also download a pdf with the latest and approved race rules). Your acceptance of those rules is implied with your registration.
- Online registration. We’ll contact you via email If your registration is not complete or if we have questions.
- Have a look at past editions. You can access the 2019 and 2020 racecourses on Komoot and connect with us there.