Riders bulletin n.7 September 3, 2021
This is the 7th rider bulletin. These bulletins will provide useful information, news, and mandatory action reminders. Race time is next weekend!
Some of you will have to fill out the EU Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF):
As a destination location, you can enter the Porretta Terme partner hotel Santoli.
Via Roma 3
40046 Alto Reno Terme (BO)
Basics and Updates:
- The riders‘ bulletins will be saved on the website so that you won’t have to dig them out of your inbox. Make sure you read them all.
- Subscribe to the Appenninica MTB Telegram channel for updates during the race, links to the stage results, and links to sharable content.
- Thanks to our sponsor Komoot, you’ll receive a code to unlock the map of the area of Appenninica (a premium feature). However, you must navigate following the provided GPX files on your navigation device.
- The FAQ page is updated with the questions that we get asked the most.
- Have another look at the race rules.
Look out for the next rider bulleting with the starting list and the Rider Guide 2021.
Ciao from the Appenninica team!