Riders bulletin n.1 📒August 14, 2020
Congratulations for registering to the second edition of Appenninica MTB Parmigiano Reggiano Stage Race from September 27 to October 3. We are 44 days out.
This is the first rider bulletin. These bulletins will provide useful information, news, and mandatory action reminders.
Basics and Updates:
- On the website you can find lots of information and we add more useful info periodically. The FAQ page is updated with the questions that we get asked the most.
- The riders’ bulletins will be saved on the website so that you won’t have to dig them out of your inbox.
- What is included in your race entry is listed under Riders Services.
- COVID prevention measures will be in place and you are obliged to comply.
- Stage 1 is a time trial and it will be in Porretta Terme (Alto Reno Terme as it is now known) in the province of Bologna. You shall be in Porretta Terme on Saturday September the 26th. You can explore the town, put together and test your bike, and come to the accreditation desks between 16:30 and 19:30 here, near the central Piazza Italia.
- Extra packages are listed on the website and you’ll be able to book them from your events area in Active.com that you can also access from your confirmation email. If you have a companion or supporters with you, we offer specific services and packages (reply to this email to get in touch).
- We have just a few massage packages available that you can book and pay on Active.com.
Reminders and To Do:
- Spread the word. Do you know of anyone that could join you? They can do so until August 31st. Follow our social media channels and talk to your riding friends. Thank you!
- Rules. The race rules are published here (you can also download a pdf with the latest and approved race rules). You acceptance of those rules is implied with your registration.
- Online registration. We’ll contact you via email If your registration is not complete or if we have questions.
Ciao from the Appenninica team!