To learn what’s included with your registration go to Riders services.
To learn what’s included for Appenninica4 click here.
For more information, you can visit the FAQ page.
- The cost per team is 2900 Euro (1450 per rider).
- The cost per SOLO is 1450 Euro.
- The cost for Appenninica4 is 725 Euro.
For the W Special (women’s teams) click HERE
To take advantage of Promotions and Specials go to PROMOTIONS.
At the time of registration, participants can register even if they do not yet have a teammate. You do not need to provide your teammate’s information until May 1st, 2019.
The participant registering ONLY has to pay his/her part, that is 50% of the team’s registration fee. In any case, the balance will be due by January 31st, 2019.
- Fill-out the registration form and include your teammate if you already have one
- You will be asked for a valid email, first and last name, and the name of the team (modifiable later)
- Pay the registration fee via credit card or bank wire transfer
- Confirmation of your registration will be sent to you by email. If you do not receive it, please contact us
Registration closes when we reach 150 teams
Looking for a teammate? Go to our Facebook page e post with hashtag #RiderWantedAppenninica2019
Updates and Extra
Starting in January, you will regularly receive updates with deadlines and “things to do,” including:
- Purchase Premium packages
- Book hotels for the nights not included in the Race Village
- Change and/or update your team information
Note: we suggest that one of the participants be designated as the captain of the team to follow deadlines and make sure that everything is in order before the race.
And now, enjoy training!
- Men: 2 men
- Women: 2 women
- Mixed: 1 man and 1 woman
- Masters 80: combined age of at least 80 years old on the day of the prologue
- Grand Masters 100: combined age of at least 100 years old on the day of the prologue
- Special Classification: Heritage Teams: teams made up of a parent and daughter/son**
- SOLO Man
- SOLO Woman
**also rank in the other categories
Possession of an FCI license or members of an FCI affiliated organization. For foreign participants: possession of an international license recognized by the UCI.
Without FCI or UCI license if the participant is 19 years old, in possession of a medical certificate for competitive sport activity and a valid day license (extra fee).
All cancellation inquiries must be presented using the form provided by the organizers (cancellation request Appenninica MTB Stage Race). Cancellations received by email or by phone must be confirmed using the form mentioned above in order to start the cancellation and refund procedure. The date when the form is sent will be the official date by which the reimbursement is calculated.
The refunds detailed below shall be paid:
1- Cancellation before 31/1/2019 – 90% Reimbursement of the entry fee
2- Cancellation before 30/4/2019 – 50% Reimbursement of the entry fee
3- Cancellation before 31/5/2019 – 20% Reimbursement of the entry fee
4- Cancellation after 1/6/2019 – No Reimbursement after this date
The organizers will pay the refunds within 30 calendar days upon receiving the cancellation form. Signing up for the Appenninica MTB Stage Race implies the understanding and acceptance of the conditions outlined above.
Cancellations by the organizers
In case of cancellation of the event by the organizers due to factors within their reasonable control such as transit permits, administrative concessions, logistical issues, etc, all entry fees will be fully refunded.
In case of cancellation of the event by the organizers due to factors outside their reasonable control such as extreme weather events, earthquakes, flooding, no entry fees will be refunded.