For the duration of the competition week, the Race Village will be both the home of the competitors and the logistics base of the organization. Think of it as 30% camping, 30% mountain village, 20% logistic space, and 20% summer festival. Seriously, the race village is a complex kaleidoscope of activities and services that is set up and dismantled in record time to be ready for the finish line of each stage and welcome athletes, supporters and the media.
In addition to basic services such as the restaurant, bathrooms and showers, massage area and medical, bike park and dormitory, there is also the expo area with the mechanical service, entertainment area, and relaxation area. The Race Village has Wi-Fi coverage.
Some areas of the Race Village have controlled entrance such as the dormitory area and the bike park. Accredited athletes and accompanying persons should always wear their identification bracelets to access and circulate in the controlled entry areas and to enter the restaurant.
Relevant: go to the News about the Race Villa Concept.
- Use the appropriate garbage containers and empty the tent completely before leaving
- Respect the silence imposed in the tents area from 10pm
- Do not occupy tents of other competitors who are not your race partner
- Do not waste food
- Keep bathrooms clean and inform staff if cleaning or maintenance is needed
- After maintenance, park the bikes in the bike park (closes at 9:30pm)