Riders bulletin n.1 July 1, 2022
Congratulations for registering for the fourth edition of Appenninica MTB Stage Race from September 4th to September 10th. We are 65 days out.
This is the first rider bulletin. These bulletins will provide useful information, news, and mandatory action reminders.
Basics and Updates:
- On the website, you can find lots of information and we add more useful info periodically. The FAQ page is updated with the questions that we get asked the most.
- What is included in your race entry is listed under What you get.
- Extra packages are listed on the website and you’ll be able to book them from your events area in Active.com that you can also access from your confirmation email. If you have a companion or supporters with you, we offer specific services and packages; click here.
Reminders and To Do:
- Spread the word. Do you know of anyone that could join you? They can join the waiting list on the registration page of the website. Also, follow our social media channels and use #AppenninicaMTB and #Appenninicafamily on your posts. Thank you!
- Rules. The race rules are published here (you can also download a pdf with the latest and approved race rules). Your acceptance of those rules is implied with your registration.
- Online registration. We’ll contact you via email If your registration is not complete or if we have questions.
- Have a look at past editions. You can access the past racecourses on Komoot and connect with us there.
Ciao from the Appenninica team!