Riders bulletin n.3 📒July 15, 2022


Hey there,


It is mandatory – per race rules and to comply with the Italian Cycling Federation FCI – that all participants have a UCI-approved racing license (UCI logo and number).


Therefore, you should get or renew your national cycling federation UCI valid racing license.

You no longer need a letter from your national cycling federation authorizing you to race abroad.


The alternative is to buy an event racing license in Italy and it will cost 70 Euro (cash).

In this case, you’ll also need a medical declaration.


Often, a national racing license includes additional benefits such as insurance while racing and even training.


All that said, we recommend that you obtain a racing license with your national cycling federation (official UCI cycling member).


In any case, one or the other is mandatory and if you don’t comply you won’t be able to race.


Best regards from the Appenninica team.